Wednesday nights at Mount Calvary are full of worship, fellowship, learning, and music. The Wednesday night schedule is below. We will not have any Wednesday night activities on October 17 (MEA week) or October 31 (Halloween).
- Worship: We have a 30 minute worship service as part of our Wednesday evening programming. The service is included as part of our confirmation faith formation, but all are invited to attend. Pastor Tom will serve as the initial worship leader -- with the intent to help provide opportunities for our confirmation youth to acquire leadership skills. We would love to see you there!
- Wednesday night suppers are served from 5:15pm-6:00pm. More information will be in the bulletin insert and weekly email. Upcoming main dishes include: September 19: breaded chicken patty on a bun; September 26: tacos (beef & chicken); October 3: meatloaf & mashed potatoes; October 10: pulled pork sandwiches; October 24: tater tot hot dish.
- Confirmation for 7th and 8th graders will start for the year on Wednesday, September 12, with an opening and introductory session for parents and students at 6:30pm. Each week after that, confirmation will begin with worship at 6:30pm (parents are encouraged to attend worship with students), and will continue with large and small group time from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. Each class session will be centered on a critical question that our students may be asking about the Bible, the church, or their own faith and beliefs. Register your student for confirmation by clicking here.
- High school (9th-12th grade) youth group will kick off for the school year on Wednesday evening, September 12, at 7:15pm. This first session will be a group discussion about what our aims for youth group for the year should be, what activities we want to do as a group, what we should do for a summer trip, etc.. We want input from all high schoolers on what youth group should look like for this year, so please come and share your ideas!
- Choir rehearsals mostly happen on Wednesday nights. Click here to go to the music section to see the full schedule.