Wednesday nights at Mount Calvary are full of worship, fellowship, learning, and music. The Wednesday night schedule is below.
Note: On Wednesday, March 27 (spring break week), there will be no Wednesday night activities except worship. There will also be no activities on April 17 (Wednesday of Holy Week.)
- Worship at 6:30pm: We have a 30 minute (45 minutes during Lent) worship service as part of our Wednesday evening programming. The service is included as part of our confirmation faith formation, but all are invited to attend. Lay people, including youth, provide much of the leadership for this service.
- Wednesday night suppers are served from 5:15pm-6:00pm. Upcoming meals include: March 20 - chicken & beef enchiladas, April 3 - roasted pork loin; April 10 - chicken pot pie, April 24 - chef's choice.
- Confirmation for 7th and 8th graders begins with worship at 6:30pm (parents are encouraged to attend worship with students), and continues with large and small group time from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. Each class session will be centered on a critical question that our students may be asking about the Bible, the church, or their own faith and beliefs.
- High school (9th-12th grade) youth group meets at 7:00 (7:15 during Lent) every week for learning and fun.
- Choir rehearsals mostly happen on Wednesday nights. Click here to go to the music section to see the full schedule.